All visa issued have a limited period; for some certain reasons, you have forgot the expiration date and have not left Vietnam; the administrative penalty for this overstaying must have mentioned in this post.
1. How much is the administrative penalty for overstay in vietnam?
The fine is based on how many days you have passed. You can take the reference the below information:
- Overstaying up to 3 days and les than 10 days: 500,000 VND (25 USD)
- Overstaying up to 10 days: 1,250,000 VND (55 USD)
- Overstaying up to 1 month: 4,000,000 VND (175 USD)
- Overstaying from 1 to 3 months: about 10,000,000 VND (440 USD)
- Overstaying one year: more than 16,000,000 VND (700 USD)
Please be noted that the barrier is just for referral
2. Can I continue to stay in Vietnam after paying the penalty for overstaying?
It is hard to say for sure; it is based on how many days you overstay and also the repeatation of this violation. If it is the first time you violate this and just few days, you can do extension and submit both extension fee and penalty as well. You can contact with the high reputation of visa service providers and the will support you to find the answer.
3. Can I come back Vietnam?
It is totally based on your real case. If you intentionally commit with high repeatation, you can be considered not to respect the Vietnamese laws and might be in the blacklist of immigration limitation.
4. How to solve the overstaying issue?
As mentioned above, you should ask some visa service providers such as VIETNAMVISA.ORG.VN. We will give you the detailed instructions and be your sponsor to submit your visa extension and penalty fee as well. If everything goes smoothly, we will update you all even no limitation on entry, it is truly hope so.